What will you do?
- Develop one team and ensure the targeted use and design of the agile rules within the team
- Support one team in the application of suitable agile process models and methods
- Help the team and individual team members to develop further and optimize processes by encouraging reflection and agreeing on measures
- Support our team in identifying and removing obstacles and mediate in conflicts
- Be an active part of the "Agile Coaches Community" at OSP and in this role contribute to the further development of OSP into an Agile organization
- Facilitate meetings and workshops throughout the organization
- You will work cross-functional together with our colleagues in Spain and Germany - Dresden and Hamburg!
What's your story?
- Degree or training as Scrum Master/Agile Coach
- Practical experience in supporting agile, self-organized teams as a Scrum Master
- High degree of openness as well as an interest in people and their diversity, and you have a strong willingness to communicate and network
- You enjoy communicating your agile mindset and methodological knowledge to others
- A well-stocked agile methodology toolbox and practical experience with agile process models (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking), facilitation and organizational development
- Good English skills, written and spoken (this is a MUST for the position!)
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.