What will you do?
- You will be part of the team responsible for the cross-company "Data Supply Chain" in the Otto Group to ensure the data supply of novel, data-driven business models.
- You will be responsible, with your expertise, of the increasing for the usability and impact of our data platform for real-time and batch processing within the group.
- Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of our new, high-performance and robust BI platform in the Google Cloud for big, fast & smart data. 100% Cloud only.
- In addition to processing and preparing the data along its entire lifecycle in our data pipelines of data stream processing, you will also create tools & frameworks for the efficient use of the new BI platform.
- You will be working in an international environment with our German and Spanish colleagues.
What's your story?
- You will design and develop reports using BI tools and technologies such as Power BI.
- Strong understanding of the stakeholder’s strategic goals and the ability to align report development accordingly.
- Excellent analytical skills to identify key information needed by different departments and users.
- Proven track record of creating reports that drive actionable insights and improve business efficiency.
- Proficiency in data visualization concepts and techniques to present data in a clear and meaningful manner.
- Strong problem-solving abilities to address performance bottlenecks and optimize report loading times.
- Basic developer skills in SQL (e.g. Terraform, Google Dataflow), in scalable cloud solutions based on Google or other cloud providers.
- Confident handling of relational databases (e.g. BigQuery) and concepts of data warehousing and data modelling (e.g. DataVault beneficial) as well as initial knowledge of real-time technologies.
- You are characterized by team spirit, initiative and self-organization and strong communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Curiosity, self-initiative and you like to work in a team and have fun at work!
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.