Citrix System Administrator
What will you do?
- Installing, deploying , and maintaining Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and it’s relation to group policy and group administration and management for Citrix environments
- Installation, configuration and publishing new applications requested to groups
- Install Citrix and VmWare patches when required
- Monitor systems to ensure availability and stability
- End-user support when necessary
- Knowledge of deploying Kubernetes clusters with Tanzu
- You will implement and maintain Remote Access Systems
- You will keep client documentation up-to-date and accurate
- Extensive Knowledge on Terminal servers and Services.
- You will be working in an international environment with our German and Spanish colleagues.
What's your story?
- At least 4 years of working experience
- Good English skills, written and spoken
Nice to have:
-Knowledge about scripting
-Hyperconverged infrastructure (Nutanix)
-Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA)
-VMware Certified Professional or Equivalent
-Monitoring tools (VMware vSphere Monitoring,Prometheus)
-Knowledge of backup tools like Veeam Backup
-Knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud or other vendors
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.