What will you do?
- You will be part of the team responsible for the "Data Supply Chain" for a German trading and service company to ensure the data provision of novel, data-driven business models
- Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of new business objects from heterogenous sources, as part of a high-performance and robust BI platform in the Google Cloud
- Apart of that, you will be responsible of processing and preparing the data, in collaboration with other stakeholders, along its lifecycle
- With a strong customer focus, you create the basis for variety of BI products, get a uniform understanding of data, transparency along the data processing and meet all legal and regulatory requirements
- You will increase the usability and impact of our data platform for real-time and batch processing within the group - with your expertise!
- You will work with a cross-functional together with our colleagues in Spain and Germany - Dresden and Hamburg!
What's your story?
- Advanced modeling skills in Data Vault.
- Experience with SQL queries on a highly parallel, in-memory database cluster.
- GCP experience as cloud infrastructure (e.g. BigQuery).
- Git for version control.
- You are a person with exceptional conceptual skills, the ability to learn quickly, and a collaborative mindset to thrive in a team-oriented environment.
- You are interested in logistical processes and in understanding their contexts.
- You demonstrate a strong ability to work with precision and accuracy, ensuring high-quality results.
- You are familiar with Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban).
- Good English skills, written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- Experience with IaC methodologies and tools (i.e. Terraform).
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.