What will you do?
- Technical guidance of development team and technical support to the Product Owner
- You are responsible for code reviews, software architecture, optimization and refactoring
- You are always informed about new technologies and check their relevance for us
- Support the team in working efficiently, sustainable and agile work
- Monitor requirements and specifications for the team and ensure that they are met
- You will be working in an international environment with our German and Spanish colleagues.
What's your story?
- Ideally experience in a senior technical role or willingness to develop yourself further
- GCP knowledge (IAM, Compute Engine, Google Cloud Run) and Containers (Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- IaaS - Automated infrastructure building (Pulumi/ Terraform)
- Experienced with SSH, GIT, Java, Kotlin- CI/CD
- Experience in monitoring and alerting
- Understanding of software development and experience with agile development methods
- Good English skills, written and spoken
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.