IT Business Analyst (with German)
What will you do?
- Translating business logic into technical requirements
- Recording and analysis of requirements, documentation and configuration of the environment
- Creation of test case specifications and functional tests
- Support of the project management by taking responsibility for partial or complete projects
- Execution of requirements workshops, customer training and presentation of results to the customer
What's your story?
- Successfully completed university studies, e.g. in (business) informatics, business administration, engineering or similar
- Industry experience in the retail sector, e-Commerce or Logistics environment
- Customer-oriented thinking and acting
- Experience analyzing business requirements, creating stories and defining test scenarios
- A structured and agile way of working and a distinctive ability to work in a team
- Basic technical IT skills (cloud technologies, data modeling) to effectively communicate with developers and assist with incident analysis
- Advanced written and spoken German and English skills (This is a MUST for the position)
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.