IT Helpdesk – with German
What will you do?
- Being the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance over the phone, email, or chat.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process, providing step-by-step guidance.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Record events, problems, and their resolution in logs.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
What's your story?
- Proven experience as a Service Desk Agent or other customer support role.
- Tech-savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases, and remote control.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- Microsoft 365 knowledge
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Fluent English and German is mandatory.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.