What will you do?
- You will be part of one of our teams, responsible of personalised selection, arrangement and display of widgets based on user intentions on the storefront, app dashboard and other page types for one of our biggest customers.
- You will help us to further develop our services, bring new customer-relevant features and drive personalisation forward.
- We work agilely according to Kanban.
- Pair programming is standard for us and we attach great importance to a high degree of automated testing.
- We live the DevOps idea and are responsible for the deployment and operation of our services in AWS ourselves.
- We use automated pipelines to ensure that our changes are live as quickly as possible.
- You will work with a cross-functional together with our colleagues in Spain and Germany - Dresden and Hamburg!
What's your story?
- Experience in designing and building web systems with Java and Kotlin, also common web technologies.
- Experience with the Spring framework.
- Experience with development and operation of services in the cloud (preferably AWS, GCP is also fine).
- Readiness for pair programming.
- Good English skills, written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Python
- Apache Kafka and KStreams
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.