Product Owner (with German)
What will you do?
- Development of a product vision and a product strategy derived from it
- Coordination of the development of a product
- Classification of the product in its life cycle
- Definition and prioritization of the technical requirements for the product in close cooperation with the customer
- Transmission/translation of the technical product requirements to the development team with a view to the product vision
- Definition of KPIs that affect the product
- Technical coordination of the development team
- Stakeholder management
What's your story?
- Successfully completed university studies, e.g. in (business) informatics, business administration, engineering or similar
- Industry experience in the retail sector, e-Commerce or Logistics environment
- Customer-oriented thinking and acting
- A structured and agile way of working and a distinctive ability to work in a team
- Technical IT skills (cloud technologies, data modelling) to effectively communicate with developers and assist with incident analysis
- Advanced written and spoken German and English skills (This is a MUST for the position)
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.