SAP ABAP Developer
What will you do?
- Support the central development department for the Otto Group's SAP systems.
- Together with our customers, we develop new applications and ensure their continuous operation.
- The focus is on the further development and modernization of our applications in the SAP MM/SD, SAP FI/CO and SAP EPPM modules with ABAP.
- Testing with common test tools.
- Technical documentation and support in the definition of technical concepts.
- You will work with SAP HANA, ABAP, Fiori/UI5 and the Solution Manager
What's your story?
- Degree in computer science or related studies with at least 2 years of professional experience as SAP Developer.
- Understanding of common SAP modules.
- Solid experience in programming with ABAP and ABAP Objects.
- Experiences in dealing with the database technology SAP HANA, ABAP List Viewer (ALV), OData, WebDynpro for ABAP, Adobe Document Services (ADS), User Exits, BADIs, Smartforms etc.
- Good English skills, written and spoken
Nice to have:
Experience with SAPUI5 is desirable
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.