SAP Application Management
What will you do?
- We are currently building a new S/4HANA System to channel our payments through an SAP APM based “payment factory”.
- As part of our team you design, implement and operate of the following: interface management, supervise the system operation, coordinate system updates, job management and technical monitoring.
- We operate on top of our SAP basis team, working integrated, so you will work closely with all participating teams/persons.
- All our Systems are S/4HANA in the Cloud (GCP): we use Focused Run, SolMan, SAP Cloud, Fiori, FI/CO, MM/SD, APM/IHC/CM/BIS, …
- Last but not least, you make sure that the implemented solutions are sustainable and viable: you will design the transfer of new solutions into operations and, as part of our product team, ensure that operations are stable and efficient.
What's your story?
- Several years in SAP basis or as technical SAP Consultant, with a big enthusiasm for SAP topics and current IT technologies.
- You have a high analytical capability and technical affinity.
- Curiosity, self-initiative and you like to work in a team and have fun at work.
- Agile mindset.
- Good English skills, written and spoken.
Nice to have:
Knowledge of programming languages
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.