SAP CCM Developer
What will you do?
- You will maintain and implement our transformation in the Otto group, with new interfaces and processes - together we would like to introduce SAP CCM, but, until then, we jointly operate a custom-code solution based on ABAP / HANA.
- You will support our customers, analyzing any abnormal data assets and be able to fix them, as well as within the group companies in contract process, condition return process and managing our interfaces.
- You will support the team with the analysis and conception of new requirements.
- You will work on maintenance tasks in the running individual product.
What's your story?
- Senior developer with experience on business processes for Condition Contract Management (CCM).
- System Customizing (CCM or FI /CO) would be an asset.
- Interface development (IDOC, WebServices).
- Understanding of interfaces to SAP S/4HANA Database.
- Proactive attitude.
- You like to work in an agile team and have fun at work.
- Good English skills, written and spoken.
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.