Senior SAP P2P Consultant
What will you do?
- You will design, build and run a custom SAP System build natively with ABAP/FIORI on top of the newest S/4 in a 6 TB System for Condition and Contract Management for the hole Otto Group.
- Together with the team, you will plan to eventually migrate to a standard SAP CCM System: you be part of that project right from the start.
- You will take responsibility for the coordination, conception and implementation of new requirements.
- You will perform DevOps tasks, supporting our customer departments by building new functions, making sure the systems runs and analyzing bugs and fixes them.
What's your story?
- Several years of System Customizing including condition contract / settlement and experience with SAP FI.
- Very sound SAP technical knowledge like interfaces development (IDOC) and at leasing very good reading-capabilities of ABAP.
- Proactive attitude and very high level of willingness to learn new things.
- You like to work in an agile team and have fun at work.
- Good English skills, written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- SAP CCM
- Our business processes for Condition and Contract Management
- Optional: Development skills (ABAP-OO, CDS-Views or SmartForms)
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.