Senior SAP SAC Consultant
What will you do?
- Design, build and run a custom analytical layer build natively with the newest SAP HANA tools on top of our business data in a 6 TB System.
- You know or you will learn to use SAP SAC as a frontend to for fully integrated solutions.
- Be part of the team and take responsibility for the coordination, conception and implementation of new requirements.
- Dev-Ops: work on maintenance tasks in the running product and support our customers within the group companies in: Contract Level Reporting, Time Series Reporting, Condition return reporting, Purchase Price reporting and Self-Service BI.
What's your story?
- Very sound native SAC knowledge.
- Senior experience as SAP Consultant with a high technical and analytical background.
- Good SQL and programming skills.
- Proactive attitude and very high level of willingness to learn new things.
- You like to work in a team and have fun at work.
- Good English skills, written and spoken.
Nice to have / What you will learn:
- HANA Data Engineer skills.
- Business processes for Condition and Contract Management.
- Understanding of interfaces to SAP HANA Database.
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.