Software Developer (BI)
What will you do?
- Work in an agile and self-organized team and further develop e.g. a company-wide Data Catalog, which as an elementary basic building block plays a central and strategic role in the topics of metadata, data transparency & access to data within our BI platform, according to user needs.
- You also design and develop ETL/ELT routes, data models and best practices for sustainable BI solutions.
- Optimize existing processes by using the latest and innovative technologies to support digital transformation.
- Together with the team, you take responsibility for the entire development process - from requirements gathering, design and implementation to stable productive operation of the developed solutions
- You will be working in an international environment with our German and Spanish colleagues.
What's your story?
- You have knowledge in frontend development (ReactJS, Typescript) and backend development (Django, Python)
- Basic understanding of business intelligence as well as typical data models (3NF, Data Vault, Star Schema...)
- High level of abstraction as well as analytical and structured way of working.
- You are characterized by team spirit, initiative and self-organization and strong communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
Knowledge of Cloud technologies (GCP, AWS)
Knowledge in the preparation and presentation of metadata
Knowledge in the areas of data governance, data quality and data catalog
Knowledge in the areas of continuous integration, delivery, deployment and test automation
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.