Software Developer (PL/SQL, .Net)
What will you do?
- You will be part of one of our biggest development teams within the Otto Group, in charge of logistics, stock, availability, orders, pricing...
- You will participate in a project that was been developed over time and consists of different sub-systems.
- You will work with a cross-functional together with our colleagues in Spain and Germany - Dresden and Hamburg!
What's your story?
- At least 3 years of experience in software development with .Net/C# and/or PL/SQL.
- Plugin development with EclipseRCP.
- Model driven Software development.
- Scripting tasks (with Python, bash).
- Experiences with agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban).
- Good English skills, written and spoken.
Nice to have:
Relational Databases (PostgreSQL)
Cloud Experience (AWS, GCP)
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.