Software Developer (with German)
What will you do?
- You will be support the entire product development lifecycle, design and develop high-quality systems and take independent responsibility for their operation.
- Contribute to the further development of the team-internal and cross-team technical architecture and draw it in the GCP platform catalog.
- You will work with a cross-functional together with our colleagues in Spain and Germany - Dresden and Hamburg!
What's your story?
- Experience with Java or Kotlin.
- Experience in Agile Methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience working with Automated testing.
- Good English and GERMAN skills, written and spoken (German is a MUST for the position)
Nice to have:
Experience in Cloud (AWS, GCP)
Experience in distributed Microservices
Experience with Spring Boot framework
Experience with serverless architectures (GCP Cloud functions or AWS Lambdas)
Experience with Docker
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.