What will you do?
- Mastery in structure and configuration of Infrastructure as Code - operation (HA where possible) - we need you to be an expert in that area!
- You will work with GCP in the Cloud environment part - we work with this cloud solution in our teams, so we need you to be familiar with it
What's your story?
- Kubernetes / Docker
- CI/CD pipelines (GitHub Actions, Jenkins …)
- Experience with GCP cloud solution.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools (Terraform, Terragrunt…)
- Knowledge about scripting (Bash, Python…)
- Software configuration management tools (GIT).
- Experience with agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban).
- Good English skills, written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- YAML programming language
- Monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana...)
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.