EDI Consultant – with German
What will you do?
- Being the contact for suppliers with questions or for advice.
- Support the onboarding of new suppliers.
- Check the correct processing of EDI data and pass on errors to the correct department for correction.
- Be involved in projects that cause changes to EDI data.
- Your key technologies are: EDI-Converter, AS2, Jira, Confluence, Salesforce.
- You will work with our colleagues in Germany (Dresden and Hamburg) and Spain.
What's your story?
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to maintain an overview in various functional areas.
- Perform routine tasks with a high degree of reliability.
- Basic knowledge about EDI in the retail sector.
- Good German skills, written and spoken to communicate with suppliers.
- Good English skills.
Nice to have:
- CData AS1 server know how.
- GS1 EANCOM know how.
- SQL to analyze data in relational database.
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.