Junior IAM DevOps Developer
What will you do?
- Our team take care of workplace-related hardware, collaboration platforms such as M365 and communication services - with state-of-the-art technology that fits perfectly. In particular, we - the Automation Services team - are part of the division responsible for the operation and further development of the Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Our platform ensures that everyone has all the hardware, software, and access rights needed to be productive in the given moment.
- We ensure the complete and automated User Life Cycle for all colleagues - for joiners, movers and leavers.
- You would be part of a team with 12 highly motivated experts looking forward to work with you and bring you up to speed with our IAM world!
What's your story?
- You have a high customer focus.
- You are highly motivated to ensure our operations quality and service availability (DevOps).
- You have basic knowledge in back and front-end development.
- You have very good knowledge of English speaking and writing.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Active Directory, as well as interface programming.
Basic knowledge of One Identity, Azure, AWS, GCP, ….
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.