SAP FICO Consultant
What will you do?
- As an SAP consultant, you will be jointly responsible for the SAP FI/CO system in the Otto Group.
- You will support our group companies in the daily support in the modules FI, AA, AR, AP, CO, as well as some AddOns.
- You will be responsible for our 1st level support, e.g. fill up missing details in messages and forward them to the responsible colleagues.
- You will solve messages in 1st and 2nd level support together with the customers and your colleagues.
- You help us to improve our S/4 HANA FI/CO system by regularly transferring issues that arise at the same time into a change.
- You want to move even more? Contribute your own ideas and support the team by working on advanced topics.
- You will join to a cross-functional team together with our colleagues in Spain and Germany!
What's your story?
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the support of SAP S/4 HANA in the modules FI, CO, AR, AP and AA.
- Interest in new technologies and their practical application.
- Havin fun with support customers and showing them possible solutions.
- Ability to acquire methodical and procedural knowledge and use it successfully.
- Self-driven attitude in implantation of tasks.
- You like to work in a team and have fun at work
- Good English skills, written and spoken.
- Nice to have:
- German skills (written and spoken) or interested in learning.
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.