SAP MM Consultant
What will you do?
- You will become a team member of an ongoing project that replaces the legacy system for inventory management & stock accounting system.
- You will be in charge of the design and implementation of MM-IM Inventory Management & stock accounting processes based on greenfield S/4HANA.
- Together with developers, you will coordinate interfaces to upstream systems (for inventory changes, goods movements, article master data).
- You will have a good conception of the migration procedure and migration tools for inventory transfer.
What's your story?
- Senior experience in SAP MM-IM, with a high enthusiasm for SAP topics and current IT technologies.
- You are a proactive person, with good communication skills, a high analytical capability and technical affinity.
- You like to work in a team and have fun at work!
- Agile mindset.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of programming languages.
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.