Senior SAP FI Payments Consultant
What will you do?
- Support or lead sub-projects for setting up the FI and payment processes withing the group
- Develop state-of-the-art solutions and support them in operation and change.
- Map the requirements of the business units in the customizing of SAP FI and the S/4HANA Payment Factory modules and coordinate the implementation of application enhancements.
- Together with the departments, develop ideas for process improvements or new processes.
- Work on state-of-the-art S/4HANA systems supported by Solution Manager (OCC, ChaRM, Focused Build) and Focused Run
What's your story?
- Degree in (business) informatics, economics or comparable education
- Strong practical experience in setting up and run FI and SAP Payment (FBZP, Bank Statements, Bank Master Data) processes as a senior consultant
- Experience in S/4 HANA or the SAP Cloud
- Project experience and interest in new technologies and agile methods and their practical application
- High level of analytical, conceptual and abstracting skills as well as overall integrated thinking. Innovation and conceptual strength.
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Experience with SAP BCM, SAP BRM as well as SAP S/4HANA Payment Factory modules (MBC, APM, CM)
These and other benefits await you:
Flexible Working Hours
Hybrid Working Model
23 Vacation Days
More than just IT
OSP (Otto Group Solution Provider) is an IT service provider for retail and logistics with headquarters in Dresden. We live our passion for IT in an appreciative, trusting work environment. What drives us is the idea of working together as a team to achieve great things for our customers.
We rely on the personal responsibility and willingness to learn of our employees, on modern technologies and high quality in software development. Agile working, transparent decisions, a lively feedback culture and collegial cooperation make us successful.
We are active for customers inside and outside the Otto Group. With over 450 employees at several German and international locations, we have been developing flexible software and BI solutions since 1991 and are thus shaping the shopping worlds of tomorrow. We are part of the Otto Group and share a value system that focuses on responsible and sustainable action.